You have no items in your shopping cart.
Keep all your necessary supplies close at hand with the DI Case Eyeglass Style Insulin Protector. This handy case can accommodate many of your diabetes supplies so you can safely transport your insulin, syringes or even used lancets. It keeps your insulin cool and protects it from rapid changes in temperature that compromise the insulin?s quality. As an added bonus, the insulin protector is designed as an eyeglass case to allow for discreet and stylish transport of your medicine and supplies. It?s small enough to fit in any pocket or purse so you can be prepared wherever you are.
Since 1986, the Medicool Corporation located in the Southern California City of Torrance, has been manufacturing and distributing patented travel cases that can keep insulin and other temperature sensitive injectable medications cool. We currently offer more than 10 different styles of travel cases, available with and without temperature controlling elements. Medicool continues to develop private label and exclusively designed cases for many Pharmaceutical Companies and has established partnerships worldwide supplying cases to keep over 30 different types of medication cool while traveling or with day to day activities in a hot climate.
- The discreet and stylish way to carry your insulin & syringes.
- Holds two vials of insulin, alcohol swabs & two syringes
- Compatible with a disposable 100 unit prefilled pen.
- Protects insulin bottles from breakage and rapid temperature changes.
- Fits comfortably in your pocket or purse.
- Developed by a diabetic.
- The smallest carrying case available for transporting your insulin and syringes.