You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Walker Platform Attachment with Thick Vinyl Covered Pad with Heavy Duty Velcro Strap is a useful accessory if one has a weaker side due to stroke or other condition allowing for ambulation assistance using walker. It is designed for those who are unable to grip the walker. The soft vinyl padding cradles the forearm for extra comfort. A large top bracket allows the platform attachment to be placed over the hand grip of the walker. The walker platform features an adjustable strap that securely holds arm in place.
Invacare Canes are stylish and unique, and with a wide assortment of handgrip styles, you can fit virtually any of your clients with ease. Invacare Quad Canes come in medium and large base varieties, have a 250 lb. weight capacity and allow for proper fit with right- or left-hand use. Invacare Bariatric Canes are built with durable steel construction that provides maximum stability for individuals weighing up to 700 lb. All Invacare Canes are height adjustable for proper fit for the consumer and are designed with a twist locking ring which provides additional security during height adjustment.
- Fits most Invacare walkers,(except model 6291) adult and youth styles.
- Installs easily without tools for different user settings
- Easy-adjusting strap provides secure fit.
- Thick, vinyl-covered pad with heavy-duty Velcro strap securely holds arm in place on walker.
- High-strength anodized aluminum tubing provides a stable and durable attachment base
- Fits most walkers with 1 inch tubing.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|FSA Eligible||FSA Eligible|