You have no items in your shopping cart.
KT Tape is lightweight, comfortable to wear, and can be used for hundreds of common injuries such as lower back pain, knee pain, shin splints, carpal tunnel syndrome, and tennis elbow. It provides 24-hour relief per application for days at a time through sweat, strain and humidity.
- Olympic elastic sports for pain relief and support.
- Targeted pain relief.
- Stays on in water.
- Comfortable to wear for up to seven days.
- Microfiber for better aquatic performance.
- UltraLite elastic core.
- Secondskin adhesive.
- Precut I strips for easy handling.
- Includes protective travel case.
- Reflective safety design for use in the dark.
- Latex-free for sensitive skin.
- Step-by-step instructions for applying.
|Product Type||Braces, Splints, & Support|
|Manufacturer||KT Health LLC|
|FSA Eligible||FSA Eligible|