You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Dual-lumen tubing: Two sound paths in one tube eliminate the rubbing noise of traditional double tubes.
- Double lumen binaural construction.
- Better audibility of high-frequency sounds helps to learn more about patient's condition.
- Single-piece tunable diaphragms let you hear high and low-frequency sounds on both the adult and pediatric sides of the chest piece.
- Pediatric side converts to an open bell.
- Open bell stays clear of dirt and debris by covering it with the small diaphragm
- Soft sealing ear tip type
- Seven-year warranty
- Diaphragm material: Epoxy/fiberglass
- Stainless steel chest piece finish
- Weight: 177gm
- Diaphragm diameter: 4.3cm
- Small diaphragm diameter: 3.3cm
|Product Type||Diagnostic Products|
|FSA Eligible||FSA Eligible|