You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Littmann Electronic Stethoscope 3200 model is a single head digital stethoscope that has several features setting it apart. With Ambient Noise Reduction (ANR) technology capable of an average of 85% reduction in background noise, up to 24X amplification, frictional noise dampening, a new user interface, this Bluetooth capable stethoscope is built with user-friendliness in mind and next-level performance. The LCD interface provides useful guidance and has both a battery and Bluetooth indicator.
- Records and saves stethoscopic data up to 30-second tracks for twelve patients with 10-second commenting capabilities
- Transmits data via Bluetooth (Bluetooth adaptor for non-Apple devices included)
- Provides a comfortable and tight seal against ambient noise with new soft-sealing ear tips
- Allows auscultation using 3M's proprietary TeleSteth System
- Automatically goes to sleep between auscultations, saving battery life
- Provides multiple reminders to the user to change batteries as power gets low
- The package includes Zargis StethAssist Heart and Lung Sound Visualization Software to help the user visualize the patient's sound, record the sounds to play back when convenient, store sounds in patient records or transfer sounds to colleagues for collaborative analysis.
- Lightweight and comfortable to use, The system is roughly the same weight as a cardiology-grade acoustic stethoscope, but with the added advantage of digital recording and processing
- Comes with burgundy tubing and black ear tips
- 27" length
- FDA 510 certification
|Product Type||Diagnostic Products|
|FSA Eligible||FSA Eligible|