You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Lumex Walkabout Lite Four-Wheel Rollator offers a comfortable, lightweight, and affordable solution to mobility. This top line rolling walker features a specially designed loop lock brake system that is easy to use: pull up to stop, push down to lock. The lightweight rollator utilizes high-tech aluminum to reduce its weight to only 14.5 lbs while increasing the maximum weight capacity to 300 lbs. It folds quickly and easily into a compact unit for storage or transport, and is available in five eye-pleasing colors. This rollator comes complete with a padded seat, a backrest for extra comfort, ergonomic hand grips, and easy-to-operate hand brakes. The included basket can be placed either underneath the seat for convenience or in front for greater accessibility.
GF Health Products, Inc. is one of the world's leading manufacturers of medical products, with 300 US-based employees, marketing our internationally recognized brands. Graham-Field offers a wide array of over 50,000 items used in hospitals, extended care facilities, clinics and for people being cared for at home. Graham-Field's products and services have been designed to enhance the quality of life of the people that use our products and those that care for them. Our Made in USA Strategy continues to increase the number of products manufactured in the United States to provide customers with more choices and faster delivery times.
- Color: Blue
- Ergonomic hand grips
- Easy to operate locking and quick stop loop brakes (pull up to stop; push down to lock)
- Padded seat for added comfort
- Removable padded slightly curved backbar with easy release pull knobs
- Adjustable handle height to accommodate broad range of user heights
- 6" wheel for indoor and outdoor use
- Basket included that can be placed underneath seat or in front for carrying of personal items
- Designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS codes: E0143 & E1056
- Includes easy to read, retail-friendly user manual
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|FSA Eligible||FSA Eligible|